The Herb Society of America - South Texas Unit
If you have any questions about membership or other Unit information, please feel free to write us at:
South Texas Unit of the HSA
P.O. Box 6515
Houston, TX 77265-6515
Or email us at:
Any person interested in growing, using or studying herbs may apply for membership in the Unit. A prospective member of the South Texas Unit must have attended at least three HSA-STU activities - Herb Day, Garden Workdays, Lagniappes, Day Meetings, and/or Evening Meetings - prior to applying for membership.
There is an Annual Membership Fee of $67.50.
- $55.00 for membership in The National Herb Society of America. (This may be prorated for those joining mid-year.)
- $12.50 for membership in the local South Texas Unit
- It is not possible to become a member of a local unit without becoming a member of the national organization.
- Becoming a member of the national organization does not automatically make a person a member of a local unit.
Here is how to become a member of the South Texas Unit:
- Meet the above requirements.
- Fill out the online application for membership in the South Texas Unit. If you are already a Member-at-Large and would like to become a member of our unit, simply fill out our online application form and pay the unit dues of $12.50.
- Once you submit your application the Membership Chair will be automatically notified, will acknowledge receipt of the application and send it to our Board for review.
- Then you will be notified that you are a South Texas Unit member and can pay your dues. Welcome!!!